Chocolate calendars are great too but this time next week when you get home from work you could be looking forward to a nice cold beer to countdown to Christmas. For the third year in a row Craft Beer Importers Canada have put out the BeerAdvent Calendar and they’ve even included instructions…
1) Give a great big hug to whoever gave you this fantastic gift. If you bought it for yourself, give yourself a high five.
2) Put the box where you can easily get to it everyday, but where your spouse or roommate won’t steal it. Buying an extra Craft BeerAdvent® Calendar for your spouse or roommate is a good way to prevent theft of yours.
3) Start on December 1. If you start on a later date, no problem, we’re confident that you will catch up…but be sure to pace yourself.
4) On every morning of the Advent, open the window marked with the number of that day and take out the bottle.
5) Get excited about the beer you are holding in your hand. Check out the brewery’s website if you want to learn more.
6) Put the beer in the fridge and let it chill for a few hours.
7) Get dressed and maybe go to work and hope no one at home takes your beer. See Instruction #2 on how to reduce the risk of someone taking your beer.
8) Come home from work and grab the beer out of the fridge. Select a beer glass of your choice and pour the beer into it.
9) Enjoy the beer with your eyes, nose and mouth… but don’t pour any beer into your eyes or nose.
10) On days 1 to 23, start dreaming about tomorrow’s beer. On December 24, start dreaming about next year’s Craft BeerAdvent® Calendar, which will feature 24 entirely different beers. Maybe another hug or high five is in order.
According to their website The Craft BeerAdvent® Calendar will be available in select liquor stores in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, the Maritimes, and the Territories. Craft beer drinkers across Canada will be able to enjoy 24 different premium craft beers that are not presently available in stores. In fact, many of the beers are being brewed specifically for this calendar edition. This year the beers are originating from 17 countries and 6 continents.
Ontario beer lovers contact head office for more info Phone: +1-877-519-9955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org