A new survey from OfficeTeam shows 86% of human resources managers believe the way you quit a job will affect your future career opportunities. I guess these people aren’t that worried about it…
More than 600 human resources managers were asked to name the CRAZIEST ways they ever saw someone quit a job. Here are the top seven . . .
1. A guy threw a brick through the window with “I quit” written on it.
2. A guy threw a cup of coffee in the air and walked out.
3. A woman said she was going out to buy new boots and never came back.
4. A woman baked a cake with her resignation letter written on top.
5. A guy had a marching band come in and accompany him while he announced he was leaving.
6. One woman created a music video to explain she was leaving.
7. An employee had his parents call in to say their son was quitting.
So quitting by bringing a marching band in to announce it to your boss and then posting the video on YouTube probably NOT a good idea.