Your side of the bed is yours and you don’t want to switch right? Well, unless this photo sums up your sleeping habits.
A new survey found a bunch of stats on sleeping positions. Check ’em out . . .
1. Men are more likely to sleep on the right side than women.
2. Women are more likely to sleep facing away from their partner than men . . . which maximizes how much space they have and minimizes touching.
3. More than half of us didn’t really give any thought to it when we first picked sides.
4. 20% would pick the other side if they could do it all again.
5. And 20% say they would NOT be willing to switch right now if their partner asked.