It’s nice to see some job interview questions other than “where do you see yourself in 5 years?” or “what are your weaknesses?”. These are a little different. Job review site, Glassdoor.com, has put together this list…
Top 10 Oddball Interview Questions for 2015 – Canada:
1. “If you could high five one person, living or not, who would it be?” – Asked at lululemon.
2.”If Labatt gave you a million dollars with the condition that you’d have to pay it back in 3 years, what would you do with it?” – Asked at Labatt.
3. “If you only have one choice, do you prefer to work on time or correctly?” – Asked at BlackBerry.
4. “How can we move Mount Fuji?” – Asked at TELUS.
5. “If you were an inanimate object, what would you be?” – Asked at Starbucks.
6. “What would you name a book about your life at this point?” – Asked at Prism Resources.
7. “How do you get a plastic ball out of a cup without touching the cup.” –Asked at TD Bank.
8. “If you own a grocery store and you have to sell apples, how would you determine how many different types of apples would you sell?” –Asked at Bombardier Aerospace.
9. “How will you keep HootSuite weird?” – Asked at Hootsuite.
10. “How many traffic lights are there in Canada?” – Asked at Bell Canada.