There are rules and guidelines for wearing sports jersey, particularly baseball jersey. These are suggested by Baconsports. Your thoughts, if you have them:
1. Don’t get one with your name on it.
2. Don’t tuck it in
3. Wear a shirt under it
4. Get one that fits you
5. Know when and where to where it (to a game, a sports bar, or in the privacy of your own home. No weddings or funerals).
6. Wear decent shoes. Always.
7. Don’t wear a jersey of a team that isn’t playing.
8. Age matters, somewhat. It’s cool to wear a vintage jersey, or one that connects to your favourite era.
9. Blank jerseys are just OK. Commit to a player and a number.
10. Wear the team colours. No pink, no camouflage, no rhinestones.