At least if you explain it in a certain way it can sound shady. Do that to your job and I’ll give you a chance to win Tom Cochrane tickets before you can buy ’em plus Musical Box tickets and a $100 McDonalds gift card.
UPDATE congrats to Mike Mcphaden “I’m an upholsterer…so obviously I cover up everything.”
These are examples that were shared on Reddit…
• After dark, I pass drugs to children. (Night shift neonatal intensive care unit nurse)
• My job is to make sure you don’t remember the people cutting open your body and messing with your organs. (Anesthesiologist)
• I take documents, often confidential, and twist the words in such a way that the customer doesn’t understand them. (Translator).
• I dig up dead people and their stuff. (Archaeologist.)
• I shoot people, mostly the head, and they pay me for it. (Photographer)
• I prepare and deal the most popular psychoactive drug in the world. I have half of this town completely hooked — even the cops come to me when they need a fix. (Coffee)
• I gather strangers’ kids in a room and force them to stay there for hours and work for me. (Teacher)