I’ll admit I used to love watching Oprah’s Favourite Things but looking over this year’s list, it just isn’t as good as it once was. If you were going to make up a list of Favourite Things what would you put on it?
Oprah has released her annual holiday gift guide, and with more than 100 items, it’s her biggest yet. If you purchased everything on the 2016 list of Oprah’s Favourite Things you’d be paying $11,500.
You can see the full list here. These are just some of her picks…
• Dog blanket with your dog’s face hand-drawn on it: $400
• Oprah’s favourite wines in customizable bottles: $99
• Giant lipstick tube: $65
• Cake that looks like a potted poinsettia: $165
• Gloves that come in trios instead of pairs so you have a spare: $38
• Food Health and Happiness by Oprah Winfrey: $35
• Adult coloring books: $32
• Headphones with built-in video screens: $549
• Health-conscious food fryer: $300
• Tower of Toffee: $50