There is no denying the fact I love food.
If you follow me on Instagram 50% of my posts are different things I attempt to make!
You could say I have a Flair 4 Food.
So as the big game approaches, I thought for the next week I would post “Super Bowl Party Food” recipes that are:
1) Easy to make.
2) Tasty A.F.
I always like to start with a sauce or an Aioli that can go with anything… Nacho’s, Wings, or in the pic below…. Pulled Pork!
This Avocado Ranch Aioli is quick, easy, and delivers a bright slap to the taste buds to whatever you are serving.
It takes about 15 minutes to make and chill it up for an hour before serving so the flavours have a chance get to know each other!
- 1 large avocado, pitted and removed from shell, sliced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 TBS lemon juice (fresh is the best!)
- 2 TBS dried parsley, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In the bowl of a food processor add avocado, Greek yogurt and milk; mix for 30 seconds. Then add lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, parsley, and salt; mix for 30 seconds or until well combined. Scrape down the sides and then mix again for a few seconds.
I KNOW! THAT’S IT!
Enjoy and a new Super Bowl Party Food will be here tomorrow!