Because United Airlines hasn’t had enough bad press lately…
Calgary passenger Richard Bell told the CBC – He was eating lunch on a United Airlines flight from Houston, Texas on April 9 when the little critter fell out of the overhead bin.
He picked it out of his hair by the tail, only to be told by a fellow passenger that the creature could be dangerous.
“So I dropped it on my plate and then I went to pick it up again, and that’s when it stung me. It got my nail, mostly,” The scorpion was flushed, and Bell got compensated by the airline!