According to MensHealth.com these are Things Men Wished Women Knew I’ll call them #GuyTruths.
This is a short list I’ll let you fill in the rest. Ladies you can share what #GuyTruths you’ve learned from being married to or dating a guy.
UPDATE WINNER is Cole Dunlop “Hey Jo, Here’s a guy truth. Even if we don’t say I love you every day. You mean the absolute world to us. Cheers Cole”
Share in the comments and I’ll give you a chance to win a pair of tickets to Brewers Plate on Thursday, May 4th at Corus Quay. Enjoy a Rock N Roll night of gourmet food in support of War Child Canada AND a pair of VIP passes to the red carpet screening of King Arthur: Legend of the Sword on Tuesday, May 2nd at Scotiabank Theatre. With access to the fan tent and the chance to meet Guy Ritchie and Charlie Hunnam.
• Bare, tan shoulders are underrated.
• If you think I’m speeding now, you should see me drive when you’re not in the car.
• Don’t be afraid to ditch the makeup. Natural is sexier.
• If I offer my help while you’re getting ready, it means you’re late.
• Never ask me to pick out your outfit.
• When you call us at work “just to chat,” we’re not really listening; we’re checking our email or Facebook.
• We don’t mind being told we look good. Just don’t call it a “cute outfit.”
• We love ponytails.
• Sometimes we wonder why any woman would want to be with us, much less someone as amazing as you. So, thanks.
• Anytime you cook for us, we’re happy.
• No, I don’t remember what he said next. Or she. Or anybody, for that matter. I’m a guy, not a tape recorder.